Saturday, May 24, 2008

An evening at the cinema



The first time I fell in love with 1ndiana J0nes was back in the 80s. Then, I was still living in Petal1ng Jaya. My sister M brought yours truly to watch Ind1ana J0nes and the Temp|e of the D00m screening at UM.

My dearest young nieces, I love 1ndiana J0nes as much as you love Capta1n Jack Sparr0w. And by the way, abang J0hnny D3pp was my first crush from 21st Jump Str3et! And my dearest nieces, you were not even born yet! Hahahaha (evil laughs ah).

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... I didnt place any high expectations. I just want to watch my hero-Indiana Jones. So, with Harrison Ford as the senior and perhaps maybe in the future Shia Saide LaBeouf will replace him. I just love the character.

I enjoyed the movie. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

sono riconoscente per le cose nella mia vita...

No comments: